Our 10,000 square foot facility was completed in 2001 and then expanded a few years later to accommodate the growing volume of students.
The building features classrooms, meeting rooms, a full kitchen, dining room, and a 200+ seat auditorium with theater stage, lighting, and sound. It is professionally landscaped and maintained and is protected 24/7 by a security video surveillance system.
If you are a nonprofit and are interested in renting our facility,
please call our office at (805) 238-5825.
We are glad to host events, classes, and meetings for other non-profit organizations.
Recent events we’ve hosted include:
- Paso Robles Chamber of Commerce Women in Business
- Paso Robles Chamber of Commerce Mixer
- Wine Country Theater It Had to be You and Guys and Dolls
- Artistry In Motion’s Momentum Dance Showcase
- Paso Robles Church of the Nazarene every Sunday
- Almond Acres Charter Academy children’s theater
- Tolosa Children’s Dental Sips for Smiles Fundraiser